The 5 Numbers System
This roulette system works towards winning a single number bet- ie an inside bet, that pays 35:1. To test this, go through the following steps. We recommend you test this out on a free promotion before you risk any hard cash- a casino like Mummys Gold Roulette, for example, who’ll give you 500 and an hour free to play around on their roulette games.
1. Choose 5 numbers (this can include the zero or double zero, but we recommend going for European Roulette as the odds are slightly better, ….so you shouldn’t be in a position to pick double zero).
2. Purchase (or set aside on a free game) 40 pounds worth of chips in 1 pound units (or £/$ if you are playing in another currency obviously).
3. Put a 1 chip on each of the 5 numbers you have picked. Because you have forty quid, you’ll be able to repeat this bet 8 times (8 times 5 is 40 for the mathmatically challenged)!
4. If you win, you will receive 35 chips. If you lose, walk away. That’s the end of your system test buster. You can end the betting sequence at this point, if you are up. The earlier your numbers come in, the more likely you are going to come away with a profit. Or you can continue playing through the 8 rounds and progress to the next step, which is like a “double or quits” round.
5. If you have won more than once in the 8 rounds above, put your winnings from one success, ie 7 chips on each of the 5 numbers you have picked to be your 5 numbers in play. You are basically playing with the casino’s money at this point- hoping to accelerate your own profit while minimising your risk. If one of your numbers comes up, the payoff is $245. If it doesn’t you have lost $35 of your previous winnings on this double or quits round.
You can also play the double or quits round with only one win of course, but this will mean that you are playing a slightly riskier money managment game.
6. If win on step 5, walk away and cash the profit. End your session or switch systems.
At this point, we must reiterate, that this system, like all the systems described on this site, will not improve your odds- these are only a function of the set up of the wheel and bets, and the difference between the probability of an event happening and the payout that the casino gives on that event. But it will make your play more methodical.
In our view, if this entails you making a plan as to when you will leave the table either with a profit or a loss, then this is a good thing.